Search This Blog

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Wrestling with Mr. Darcy

One of the most frustrating things is finding out you have made a mistake and have to unravel your work. i discovered my mess up last night and will have to undo about half of the work i've done so far.
I'm thinking about just continuing with the mess up and then making it part of the design of the piece.
i don't know if you will be able to tell by the photo.
the first two complete braids to the left are smaller than the two to the right.


This weekend i will be able to catch up on finishing purses that have been sitting for a while. Once i finish knitting or crocheting a purse, i tend to put it to the side before putting a liner and handles on it. i get kind of lazy once the pattern portion is compete.
Anyways, this weekend if Wrestlemania and a bunch of Ring of Honor pay-per-views. i don't like wrestling, but Mike does. So while he is getting his fill of sweaty half naked men rolling around in a ring, i can put lining and handles on all the bags that are unfinished.

I can't make fun of Mike too much. I have to remind myself that Wrestlemania is the equivalent to the Pride & Prejudice 6-hour mini series (Colin Firth as Mr. Darcy= YUMMY!) I will end today's blog with a video of one of my favorite scenes from that mini-series. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment