Search This Blog

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Poor purse! Poor bag! Poor bag without a name!

I just finished a new purse. I started knitting a Caroline bag when inspiration hit me... literally. No not literally, but it sounds better that way!

I started it this past week and finished it today. I worked very hard during the Wrestling Weekend of 2011.
Picked out a lining that i already had in stock along with wooden handles.
I don't have a name for it, because i like to follow the tradition of naming the bag after the new owner. (Maybe i'll get sick of that tradition and start naming them after clever sounding diseases. But anyways, here it is. The No Name Bag! I hope you like it...

And if you are trying to figure out the title. Its a quote from Breakfast at Tiffany's. The original quote is "Poor cat! Poor slob! Poor slob without a name! The way I see it I haven't got the right to give him one."

No comments:

Post a Comment