Search This Blog

Saturday, May 7, 2011

My Mom can kick your Mom's ass!

Mom is the best. Nobody can beat her. So don't even try!
Why is it that moms are so kick ass? Mom can always do it better than anyone else.
I could make the same sandwich. Same ingredients, same method. But when Mom makes it, its just better. She's got that special touch that can take your ordinary plain sandwich and make it into the best thing you've ever eaten. Heating canned soup is ten times better when Mom does it.
When you get sick, Mom makes you feel better.
What is it? Is it a super power that develops after giving birth? A genetic mutation that makes everything better after she touches it?
I wonder if i can acquire this same super power after i have my first child.
If my mom was a super hero, her name would be "The Lunch Lady Liberator"!
If you are looking for some great gifts for mom or if you want to sweet talk your mom into making something for you... here is a link for Crochet Patter Central Afghans. There are a ton of patterns. This reminds me of my mom because she's wicked into blankets! And pantoufles!
A few more Super Hero names for my mom: "Madame Maple", "The Beauce Bionic Woman", "Because I Said So Crusader"!
Come back for the Father's Day edition, when I talk about how dad can fix anything except the VCR player. (Yes, i know i'm dating myself)

No comments:

Post a Comment